Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Early Week Announcement...

The idea of an additional blog...has been scratched. I've come to the realization that this blog could be used to couple both the posts of my grueling ascension to a heavenly being and the posts that will hold my random thoughts, opinions, and prejudices! I mean, why go through all the trouble of choosing layouts and creating new lists when I could just simply add to this one. Anyway, I'm adding task #115! Affording dance classes is not going to happen until another month or so...and I've been itchin' to get back into it. So, I'll take the poor man's route and compile a collection of dance tutorials from the internet and use them as practicing tools. It's better than simply sitting idle and ignoring this urge to pop-lock and krump. So, that's that...you can continue with your formerly scheduled engagements, such as allowing your brain to die a little while watching ridiculous reality television (don't worry, I do it too).

No comments: