Sunday, October 28, 2007

Embark On A Journey Of Self Discovery, Shall We?!

Ahhh, the sweet smell of inspiration makes life worth living! Through some web surfing I came across "Day Zero", which is a website created by the inventor of the "101 in 1001 days" craze. The exhilaration that rushed through my veins as I browsed through the various lists was literally overwhelming. Oh the joy and impatience I experienced! So, through many bouts with web jargon and time constraints I finally came up with the list to the left. True, I've a few frivolous tasks on my list such as #89 or #106, but the majority of my tasks have an actual purpose. Wha'?! #54 has a purpose beyond that of being flashy? Why yes, a lot of the items can be grouped into 3 categories--regaining confidence, creating a pleasing family environment, and stretching myself to overcome fears and be a more well rounded, interesting person. You'll discover that I've chosen 6 weeks as the duration of many items on the list. To be brief, the explanation is that I'm an firm believer that it takes no less than 3 weeks to break a bad habit and 3 weeks to build a new one to replace it. Also, some may seem impossible for a young college student to accomplish, particularly the ones that involve large amounts of money. I agree with that, but I tend to see it this way:

‘As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think BIG.’--Donald Trump

So, let's get to it, yes?

No comments: